- Two sessions are available daily for a duration of three hours where the children are grouped according to both age and communication ability.
- CLDP follows the primary school calendar from September to June with a summer camp running for the month of July.
- The Teacher pupil ratio is 1 teacher to 3 children which enables individualised intervention.
- Daily routines in the preschool setting include Circle Time, Table Top work, Sensory Activities, Fine and Gross motor activities, Art, Structured Play and Story Time.
- CLDP is a not for profit registered charity. We participate in both the ECCE and Home Tuition schemes
ABA/1:1 Tuition Programme
- CLDP offers 1:1 tuition for duration of 3 hours per session and offer two sessions daily.
- These sessions run back to back with the preschool sessions.
- We ensure that children availing of ABA also get the opportunity to develop their social communication by participating in the preschool setting with the support of their dedicated ABA tutor.
Social Skills Afterschool Programme
- The afterschool programme is separate to the preschool and ABA services. This service caters for children aged from 5 to 12 years who have communication difficulties.
- The program is focused on developing the child’s ability to respond effectively to their social world through development of their social language skills
- The programme incorporates expressive and receptive language, emotions, appropriate and inappropriate behaviour, empathy and positive peer interactions.